“In an emergency” guide
- Step-by-step instructions for using Jext® in an emergency.
- The app provides a location service and prompts you to call 999 in the UK or 112 in Ireland, for an ambulance.
You can watch Jext® demonstration videos, including ‘How to use’, to help teach yourself, your family and friends what to do if you experience an anaphylactic reaction.
Expiry alert service
You can register with the Expiry alert service to receive free alerts warning when your Jext® is due to expire.
You will be notified:
- 4 weeks before your Jext® expires.
- 2 weeks before your Jext® expires.
- The day after your Jext® expires.
Allergy Lock Screen
- You can create your own custom wallpaper for your device lock screen from the app.
- It lists important information about your allergy, your emergency contact and the location of your Jext®.