The Jext® gang
Meet the Jext® Gang - a group of people, who like you, have been given a medicine called Jext®.
There are some very clever ways of beating the ‘Allergens’ - those ‘nasty’ substances that can make you feel ill and that can sometimes give you a serious allergic reaction. Why not read about their clever ideas and follow The Jext® Gang?
- Know which allergens you should avoid.
- Remember that eating just a tiny amount of a food you are allergic to can cause a reaction.
- Tell your teachers, friends, and your friends’ parents what your ‘allergens’ are.
- Work hard at learning how to use your Jext®.
- Remind yourself of what you have learnt every month.
- Get your friends to help you by asking them to learn with you.
- If you need to use Jext®, try to stay calm and follow the instructions for use as written on the label.
- Use your Jext® as soon as you have any signs of an anaphylactic reaction.
- Always keep your Jext® in its special case
- Do not let your Jext® freeze.